Crown Hill growth and zoning
NEWS FROM THE CROWN HILL COMMITTEE FOR SMART GROWTH
1.City Council meetings are coming up to which we would like to bring people to comment. It will be important as the Council discusses upzoning and growth in Urban Villages. August 2nd at 9:30 at City Hall and August 16th at 9:30 in City Hall. Sign in at 9 AM.
2. July 26th 6 pm to 7:45 pm at the Greenwood Library: We are hosting the City Office of Planning and Community Development to come and talk about Urban Village design and provide some information. We hope you will save the date to join us and be ready to ask good questions of the City and comments about the type of growth we want for our community.
3. We have just launched a survey about infrastructure needs for CHUV. The survey will be live until July 31. We will share these results with the City and the Council. And we will work with our Councilmember Mike O'Brien to prioritize Infrastructure needs and advocate to get those met.
To get more information on the proposals for expanding the Crown Hill Urban Village and have the option to sign up for their updates, go to Crown Hill Urban Village
Landscape or Building changes in your future?
Please contact the chair of the Building and Landscape Committee if you are planning:
There are other items covered by our Covenants and Restrictions also. If you are unsure, read the CCR document Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions
- major landscape changes
- solar panels
- building modifications
or contact the chairman, Steve Brown via email at email@example.com
Building and Landscape Committee
- Joe Wert
- Steve Brown
- Todd Wathey
- Jeff Menday
- Ed Hutsell
Neighborhood Night Out
Tuesday, August 2, 6-9 pm
Gather on your block to share a potluck, music, etc and get to know your neighbors
Board of Trustees meeting & picnic
Monday, August 8, 7:00 pm
8918 23rd Ave NW
Manorwide Garage Sale
Saturday, September 10, 9 am - 3 pm
Club will place some ads but go ahead and advertise your sale on your own also.
Find It Fix It ...Online Reporting for many City issues
Use the link to get an online form to report abandoned vehicles, 72-hour parking violation, graffiti, damaged sidewalks, potholes, trailers parked on the street:
If you prefer to call on the telephone, call 206-684-2489
Emergency Center in Crown Hill
In the event of an earthquake or other major local disaster, you can head to the Communication Hub for our zone.
The Emergency Communications Hub at the Crown HIll Center is:
• our pre-determined gathering place in case a major disaster occurs that causes normal communication modes to fail.
• here to help the community reestablish communication and information sharing to save lives, preserve property, and protect the environment.
• here to facilitate local information sharing and serve as a gateway through which the neighborhood can communicate with the rest of the world.
• NOT a substitute for you having emergency water, food, and related supplies at your home.
Tips for Home & Personal Safety