OMCC Dues for 2017
- Where do I see the link or button to renew and pay dues for 2017?
- You may see a RED circle in the upper right corner next to your name. Click on that circle and it will take you to the process to pay OMCC dues for 2017.
- If you do not see the RED circle, it is most likely because you have previously chosen the option "Remember me on this computer". Thus you are logged in automatically. In that case, you will not see the RED circle for renewal of OMCC membership until January 1, 2017 when your membership actually expires.
- Reminders for 2017 are being sent via email in December but the actual membership expiration date is January 1.
- If you find it difficult to renew online, you may contact the webmaster for help.
Board Elected for 2017
- Jeff Menday, President
- Catherine Weatbrook, Vice President
- Brian Endter, Treasurer
- Dan Weatbrook, Secretary
- Joe Macak, trustee
- Renata Steiner, trustee
- Loren McElvain, trustee
- Ed Hutsell, trustee
Crown Hill growth and zoning
The draft rezone map for Crown Hill Urban Village has been released, and the city is now actively engaging our community in reviewing the map and planning for future development.
You can keep current on what is going on regarding the "Crown Hill Urban Village" by signing up for periodic email updates. Click on the link.
Landscape or Building changes in your future?
Please contact the chair of the Building and Landscape Committee if you are planning:
There are other items covered by our Covenants and Restrictions also. If you are unsure, read the CCR document Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions
- major landscape changes
- solar panels
- building modifications
or contact the chairman, Steve Brown via email at email@example.com
Building and Landscape Committee
- Joe Wert
- Steve Brown
- Todd Wathey
- Jeff Menday
- Ed Hutsell
Board of Trustees meeting
Sunday, December 11, 6:00 pm
8918 23rd Ave NW
Manorite Award for 2016
At the homeowners general meeting in November, Steve Brown (on the left) was presented with the Manorite of the Year Award for his diligent, thorough, timely service leading the Building and Landscape Committee.
Find It Fix It ...Online Reporting for many City issues
Use the link to get an online form to report abandoned vehicles, 72-hour parking violation, graffiti, damaged sidewalks, potholes, trailers parked on the street:
If you prefer to call on the telephone, call 206-684-2489
Tips for Home & Personal Safety